CILM Quality Policy / Commitment and Objectives ISO 15189:2012 and ISO 15190
Policy / Commitment
Our hard work on quality is to provide reliable testing results for all. CILM is engaged to implement Quality Management System (QMS) per ISO 15189:2012 since 2014 with collaboration with Foundation Merieaux.
We at CILM commit to provide Quality Medical Laboratory service in terms of generating reliable patient test reports, on time, using appropriate technology of internal standards through committed and competent staff, who ensures to abide by the policies and procedures of the laboratory at all times with complete awareness of the required documentations.
And we would like to ensure that all staff and patients coming to the CILM are within safe environment.
- To comply with ISO 15189:2012 standard at all times
- To maintain excellence in medical laboratory services using standard technology
- To ensure compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements
- To ensure adequate resources and staff competence, enabling effective professional services
- To complete the laboratory tests and report the results in and effective and timely manner
- To ensure continued patient satisfaction
- Purchasing and inventory
- Process control
- Information management
- Documents and records
- Occurrence management
- Process improvement
- Customer service
- Facility and safety